Tuesday, January 5, 2010

post 5 january

justwrite 4-5 january

when I read that book I cooked that hook into a line and sinker dilemma I could send you packing but when you lack those snacks you will hope to attack the retractions you will hope for another conjunction you will wonder at the latest functions to multiply to divide to exponentially forget the order of operations your fascination will be decimated your tomatoes will be crushed and all the rush and the rest will stress the best and wrest the test from development we are meant to be together in this weather and many others there are structures I have built there is a strength I can offer a force like the good but cleaner like the green but steamier I have a creamy tooth a sugary boost and when I am truthful you will see the useful conditions are missing you will be surprised to surmise that all of these offers can be made you will save so much dough you can cook your own planet you can can it and keep it for lunch you can touch your nose with your wishes and brush your teeth with fishes but I just don’t recommend that as a choice I couldn’t defend that I can talk and talk beyond the point of interest but if someone delivers us I would not refuse to accept I would take that payment and give change I would rearrange my answers I could not take stronger stances than those I know the passions I show are definite my energy is not infinite but I have bruises and confused truths resting on my seat I cannot defeat the sense of quietly mentioning the right decision but without more attrition we will overflow and undergrow our expectations which is a cake I refuse to bake much less to eat

No comments: