Wednesday, January 6, 2010

juswrite 6 january

when I listen to the news of the world I feel swirled and delighted in ignited sparks there is a dark and a light brite all night long those little neon pegs twist their legs in merry time they are shining they are dining in a rhyming time station I wish my posture was good enough to alleviate frustration I have tales to tell I have a hint of a smell on the back of my throat coated with coughing syrup and if you could just hurry up you would know that to sow isn’t always to reap but if you’re keeping track it’s most often true and there are times that you would be advised to believe it I cannot deceive it as a matter of fact as a track record a prophylactic onion and some garlic on the side hiding all the matters from the horn and climbing every mountain dancing in the fountains I will do my best to test the rest of those corners on my knees I am free from the hiding but I cannot escape the hiding the riding out the storms the quelling all possible norms when you imagine tragedy does it look like we will be making the train or starting again two hours later in different weather when we’re together are you thinking of drinking in a different view and what’s stopping you from hopping on the next bus backward and when you got there would it be fair to say goodbye or were you thinking to try would be feasible and what fees will you have to pay will I have to stay up all night fighting the good right the left the one-two the three we cannot be and the four who wish they could pick up sticks but have not the wrists for it you want to ignore it but what’s more it will not be moved

No comments: