Sunday, January 3, 2010

justwrite 3 january

justwrite 3 january

let us depart starting from the beginning we are spinning webs and the hedges are coming up high the sky is falling out of place off the hook I looked for all season no reason for the present but I wanted it I took it like a book off the shelf and to no better health no higher calling just stalling in the broth coughing and looking the other way I could stay outside all night and talk about the stars I have far-off ideas but the reality is they freeze under pressure there is no leisure for the weary no bleary eyes can surprise my sleep I am keeping my options up for adoption I would like to tell the truth and tell it straight but the listening would fall your ears off would ask you to step outside and take a breather there are reasons for walls and also fences or at least filters wilting under time and energy the attempts to keep it all up and to sup at the same table when able I have got to say today there will be a different start there are snowflakes falling and the stalling can only last a few more minutes jump into it like your choices and they are yours and there are scores more on and on and I will listen I will practice patience and generosity and other things that seem appropriate and I will ask for the same in return I will earn vanilla sugar out of the cabinet grabbing it up with my tongue and so many unsung dishes delicious and unattractive with their adaptive use of leftovers let me be such a dish let me make sense in the stomach if not to the eye

No comments: