Wednesday, January 13, 2010

justwrite 13 january

when I ferried across that river I delivered a shiver a giver of chocolates appeared and I feared the rain would wash away all the vanilla the fellows downtown ran around the numbers and hatched clever plots but they haven’t caught me yet I can’t get acquainted with the carbon-dated coal whole diamonds full of mines and yours and scores of other finds we are chiming our time and lining our pockets with markers when we dance our pants turn blue and green the themes we meant to write to grade are passed by unafraid of marks the dark is too cold and the warm is too bright we will have to share our answers tomorrow I have no way to say hello but to call out for a hand and when I reach forward into the elsewhere who can say what reaches back who can imagine what track I will have to follow to call all the kettles back into line that chime of sugar ought to be avoided but you’d probably be annoyed if I told you the truth which is mainly that youth is wasted on the idioms the guesses the answers the strategies we can please and thank our banks with their infinite wisdom and those schisms outlasting the right and the wrong and strongarming the alarming trends setting off the fires and the carbon monoxide and we can’t confide confine realign I have tines on my fork but I can’t purport to sense I have a spoon in the drawer but what’s more is that works less than a knife where bread is involved and the way this is solved is through sauce is through the cost of a stamp and it’s damp enough to cuff your pants in the romance of a slushy evening but if it’s too much lower than freezing there’ll be no one breezing through the way long enough to say shedriy vecher dobriy vecher and then where will you be

No comments: