Tuesday, January 19, 2010

justwrite 18 january

justwrite 18 january

I am listening to music that might be bad it might be a sad excuse for loose chords and lyrics that can’t explore more than the rhyme they seek there are peeks around corners but not glances taking chances past respect why do they have choruses like that I can’t see them for the freeze the sense that I could put up with something a little bit better but as if I know so much I’m out of touch with my own pretendings I am lending serious reflection to my mirror clearer than metaphors we are putting up we setting down our feet and starting to run as the ice comes undone I am from the future I am a piece of the past I am lasting until first we are rehearsing again looking toward the second track and I’ll take back what I said there is only one there is another of the same and the train loops it’s not a record but it’s close enough we’ll just mark it down get out get out it says and I pop it stop it like a rocked pot never boiling I am replacing it with the next phase and I cannot suppress disappointment but what have I done lately have I made more than a plate full of mashed potatoes out of these days there are stays of execution and there are carrots that get chopped I’d like to opt for a schedule somewhat more predictable but then I might be evictable from this challenge course forcing no moves other than the ones undone by onions I am coming up with ideas and laying on the floor and what’s more I am accomplishing I am flourishing on ice and disney forgives me for what else can it do but this band must go too and we’re through with experimentation I am leaning toward the new now deviating toward a title I don’t revile trumpeting a reveille and we are our own most hilarious enemies we are climbing trees and wearing t-shirts and while it hurts to know the distance the resistance to disappointment is growing and showing strength in the certainty it’s not hurting me irreparably although please

No comments: