Thursday, January 7, 2010

justwrite 7 january

this is the number where you have to take a hand and land feet first up like toast popping without stopping I have ridden the train again and I did not arrive in spain this time either I am imagining a fever but feeling fine I am dining on wineries and whole oceans of onion-themed crackers we are laughing at ourselves at our reflections and we are making mock of those clocks those turtlenecks can not do any better in this weather in any forgetter of devices we are nice we are forgiven we are living according to more generous natures I am not eating the wrong sugar I am liking no fish and the dish you served this season was once again without reason I am embarrassed but no one knows why I am laughing my way into a pie and out again sanding the paper like no smooth rules have edges we cannot dredge up the past we cannot last another lifetime apart when our hearts grow rosy and bright the light like a reindeer’s nose glows and the show goes on the strong get weaker and the bleak find beekers in which to draft experiments meant to save us from our futures we are creatures of a certain habit and when we grab it up and hold it close our noses suppose that roses grow out of those flashing eyelashes we are secure and sure and were there to be an earthquake there are some things that would not shake and for this I’d like to say yes and feel blessed in the nonwestern sense in the eastern case capitalized for survival and early arrival depending on priorities and the cheese that keeps the garden green the feelings we’ll have again in between reasons I have got to tell you so well you know me and this goes to show me all my fillings are just excuses I can smile with loose toothes and you will not correct these mistakes these breaks I take these steps I make out of loose change we will rearrange our calendars with numbers straining as through colanders to contain the waiting and the high rating of each task the exclamations marked and the writing bold and dark this is the day but along the way and more we will store up our acorns until the rainbows bloom

No comments: