Monday, January 11, 2010

justwrite 11 january

we are ferrying the area out of the way zahoditey is the way to say that we are scattering ashes to plant our rosebuds while we may and we stay ahead of the curve avoiding the urge to shout or to doubt too loudly we are proudly waving flags of our own design we are criming the time to steal all we can I have a plan to sleep early to wake up firmly prepared for the day to stay alive and thrive in the promise of ice with the nice ideas freezing their knees like skirts hurt by the lack of attention when we trip into the dimensions sight unseen there are depths between causes there are sentences without clauses but these are simple they are declarative or questioning and imperative won’t be mentioned here can’t be won’t be mustn’t be steered into the holding tank to bank and when the park is dark there are noises I’ve heard or I’ve heard that they can be heard I have words with these pretendings fending for myself I am piling up health to keep it in store like pretzels and more surprises in search of the lurching coinage I wanted to ride the bus I wanted to make a fuss with a fifty but it wouldn’t be right it’s darker than night and the answers again are settling out of the tea bag dragging dregs across my legs and slowing me down crowning those glories like a storied existence the resistance of the few and the futile to too many noodles like the buttery shutters being closed when the sun goes to be but instead there’s a hurry of curry flurrying around the lessons down the patch of sunlight and catching the bright the chance of too much to do mixed with the fear that it’s true and the tendency toward dependency on saying yes on dressing for stress although whatever goes comes along down and up and there’s a song but we cannot be sure we cannot have more than one answer I used to know a dancer but then she turned into asleep and the moral of that glory is the more we want to know the less we can find out without doubting

No comments: