Monday, January 25, 2010

justwrite 25 january

let me tell you how well you know what I only suppose there are chosen lines and I have defined them differently than they have me and we will see those played out we will have stayed out of view until the truth is known the coop has been flown and the birds are on their way which is to say I cannot tell you how it will seem to preen feathers I have not found to resound with abounding caution a redoubling of the auction costs we have lost track again we have scandalized the nation our fascination is unbelievable we are barely retrievable at this rate this late date mated to the next state of the union the address cannot be mailed to no hope can be availed to climbing up a rope and poping a new collision with religion a historical context a mixed blessing on both their houses we are traveling south as the crow flies we are surprising ourselves again we can’t handle the youth of that nation creating waves out of remorse and what’s more the quarts don’t add up the plants don’t grow like crows we have feet but we cannot fly we can’t earn a living by eating the sky and I will tell you again what I tried to say yesterday and that’s flattering to believe the least but the yeast will rise again a surprise befriending itself in a neighbor’s house and what will we serve what can we deserve with such plans how will our hands be filled and what still will be moving and shoulders to be using to lift up hands to scan such plans I am uncertain and my back is hurting but pressing into the register leaves a great deal to be desired I am firing up the stovetop wandering around the streetside block and clocking the directions toward an unsprung tongue trying to explain refrains as the drains are let loose and the noodles all come undone

No comments: