Saturday, January 2, 2010

justwrite 2 january

justwrite 2 january

yesterday I was tired of firing off cannons and I took a break I shook a shake a leg I take bets and answers but I’m surely no dancer as the prancers all can vouch for I can tell you there’s a couch made for me but the tv doesn’t reach that far into the stereotype and no potato’s that ripe for the baking that primed for the taking reaching deep down into the brown ground and surprising the worms inquiring beside and hiring the hides to stand closer and imagine moster and more and storing up the apples until the dapples catch up to the mare and I hope you’re not disappointed to find this so disjointed I am telling you there’s no swelling in these feet no neckwrench I can’t meet with an affected smile and there’s a certain style to this idea there’s a wild ride inside these feelings occasionally reeling with shame or claiming the same is not the issue there is no tissue worth turning into a muscle to strongarm its way past the macaroni and this is where you know there’s no turning back no track to keep off no scoff to return with a backhand a glance I can’t stand to see and offending me in its lack of offense no recompense for those sweetbreads left instead on the windowsill those twelve dishes still warm enough to stuff into the mouths of the recently left the welcome to the table for those still able to swallow and the celebration without doubt just closeness the mostest important thing

No comments: