Wednesday, December 2, 2009

post 2 december

justwrite 1 december

while I’m at it there’s a cat in the hat on the bag but the gist of this is the twisty tie that tried to be and to have to skip and to grab lines at random in tandem with the cracks in the sidewalk the backtalk that is a tired pair of calves up for laughs but putting up with sugar there’s a tear in the wear and were we well-prepared where it would show you would know more than just specifics I could spin a terrific tale and the whale of a time you would have trying to find the end or the mouth or the baleen heading south toward jonah or ahab or some sort of captain tracking all the points and adding them up until the prize comes due and I can tell you I am straight through with that game there is no fame worth shaming yourself for but through a different door there might be more exits the successes in translation through better than halting translation means revolving and solving each entrance in its turn I am ready for my closeup and I am wondering when I rose up and asked for this when I tasked each bliss with an objective and what the collective would have to say about the way I move about the groove without songs and the awkwardness along the way I have got to say I am not a native speaker I am holding up this beaker and I am drinking deeper of the unknown and in this zone the time might be fine but I’m sure it’s not mine to have and to hold and when I am old I will fare well but not better I will dress in only green sweaters and there will be no answer you will not believe when it comes out of my mind and into your ear you can hear the truth and you can look it in the face in case it’s looking back at you

justwrite 30 november

now we have reached the end and when we send our congratulations to destinations unknown we will phone our own homes and call back collect we will neglect our breadcrumbs and nibble our thumbs instead we will regret and we will rejoice and the cost will amount to so little that we will whittle sloops out of soap and sail away the yachts have got to be kidding with those sort of cognates but I can’t want until the unwrapping gets done I am feeling quite spun around and aced up like a bandage I can’t handle with my hands lest the commands get reversed and to print is the worst verb to know and so as I go about in one direction or multiple times and determine if foot or vehicle chimes in the best way I have got to stay focused I have hocused all the pocus and there’s still no poof the proof was in the pudding but I ate it instead of dinner I will grow no thinner on these potato pies I will high and ho and away go up and down some stairs I will compare thee to a summer squash a radish I will catch a falling water and I will turn it into language there are rocks that fall but all in all it’s leaves I’m looking for and this is the month although I have a hunch that I might receive a few in the distant future too where too is in addition to nothing like the rushing of water over a creek bed instead of well never mind that’s a good kind to have I meant more like a bike or a desert but it can’t hurt to just let you imagine something else there and it might not be fair but I’m a fan of creativity and the thrill I see in finding out your answers to my doubts is tantamount to a fine time and this is what I’m having we’re grabbing by the horns

No comments: