Sunday, December 6, 2009

post 6 december

justwrite 6 december

we are remembering to remember the ways we forget so we can’t get caught up in that rot again I have bought a ticket and I have licked it with a stamp with damp hopes and the ropes I know are only enough to hang from I am trying to build a bridge I am trying not to talk over anyone else I am listening to my health and spelling all the bees their knees leave a lot to be desired I am waiting to be fired like a pizza oven and besides shoving the sauce out of the way I will say that there are answers to be found under the next slice so it’d be nice to find a serving deserving of attention I am not so pushy I am seldom seen as mushy but the cartoons mean no harm and please don’t be alarmed if the water falls that’s allowed and all and we call our collars and our kettles and we mettle in the affairs of square pegs and the round holes we hold to be self-evident if not slightly less relevant I am baiting my hook and cooking it over easy there are fish flying by but the line leads under water and the glassbottom boat floats but not as reliably on trial I have admired the view from upstairs and below but you know there’s nothing to that other side I’ve tried to warn myself but no one else believes the trees and the attention they give to the other dimensions because it’s clearly not a lookingglass and no one’s eating the apples so we know what that means and we can face that cream with our eyes closed and our teeth open wide not to mention our mouths and the southern exposure that creates with the fates all snipping at the floss and tossing the mill to its flowery fate

No comments: