Thursday, December 24, 2009

post 24 december

justwrite 24 december

there’s a pile of water over there and it’s fair or unaware or staring backward tomorrow I will take a different bus I will make a fuss out of my hat and there will be cats a-plenty we went our separate ways those salad days and also heaps of suggestions I am teaching myself lessons I am catching on in different directions we are trying to keep our faces occupied while our knees carry out other plans I have a command of this post I am making the mist I am boasting like a roast apple with a lollipop in its mouth as I travel south under my pillow I am pretending that this call will come through that this all will be true and sensemaking in the morning we are dawning early we are hurrying up and slowing down at the same time of day the same way to ply those cards straight or hard to follow to wait for a bite on the calf or to laugh when your feet slip farther down into the sound of the waves saving themselves from a different health I have sent my elf packing tracking all that data that matters I have gathered a few books and a coffee cup and that’s about what I think I’ll need and if you’re agreed we’ll buy flour tomorrow and drown our sorrows in air fresheners by which I mean groceries the most we see and the best we can do the root vegetables true and far between the scenes gleaming in their sequined suits in pursuit of sense I can not help but mention we are caught in different directions and the net can’t help but break

No comments: