Saturday, December 12, 2009

post 12 december

justwrite 12 december

we are sending our fenders out to be remembered I have fevered up those bones and I am looking for another set to catch that tea before it loses another leaf before it sets its motions into different oceans I am seeking a sense of taste I am wasting my calories on the breeze which I gulp down hounding the folks on the beach the reach upclose the most and the best and the guess is correct that you’ve made and the shade comes down but there’s no worry in this town it’s early and we’ve barely begun to come undone I have sung a different song with the words I heard while I was asleep I am keeping promises that matter I am hatting the batter and baking it up I could cup those pancakes in my hands I could handle some commands but I’d rather be asked I am up to the task I am dying my fair I am brushing my hair I am claiming a name and staking the same on a flag I would drag upwards without having read it closely soon or a moon away I am staying focused on the hocus and the pocus the hopes we have pinned are popping some balloons but others are appearing and what we might be fearing will be gone tomorrow or better or terrible but wearable with jeans and those scenes we’ve rehearsed to prepare for the worst will go without scripts anyway and we’ll stay ahead instead of whining behind because really come on and along and we will


justwrite 11 december

hold the phones that scandal’s much too shoeless that truth can not be spoken except for by the token naysayer because then no one will think twice that it’s a device developed by the author and offered up as fact an about face the chase not on the way not strong enough to be imagined I am thinking back to a particular walk and the other side of the sidewalk was darkened by confusion or maybe it was an illusion a ninety percent contusion the reflection not worth mentioning but I didn’t know what to say and another day the same way with wide water in between or maybe a stream but still the same dream the slow motion giving nothing and asking for more answering floor with ceiling and reeling in the film no clips those lips can’t rip off no cough too powerful to imagine full on a strong wind blows and the roses turn to snow we are showing up early and also late and there is no date for the weary the bleary eyes surprised when each peach turns out to be ripe or at least it was recently the best we’ve seen this season and no reason not to pick more except where to store turns out to be the question and you’d think I’d learned my lesson in the last session when I had to stick them in my pockets because I wanted them all right away and always to stay but they were too late to my mouth and I should have known I did know and I said so to myself but aloud I ate to health

No comments: