Sunday, November 29, 2009

post 29 november

it’s been two months since the hunch came true since the you and the then and the whenever the forever the sense is coming if you can hum along through to the end of the sentence forgive the menace of misunderstanding I was handing you the keys when you said you don’t like to drive so I swallowed them whole and rented out the car to a flock of foxes they don’t like to be a pack or to pack or to track around in circles with the camera turned low there’s a window but you know there’s an opportunity in the next room and when you swoon over those fried eggs we’re begging the question of which direction we’re moving toward and ignoring all those other bothers the brothers and their others significantly chanting and recanting and please recall these details again in three or four or more months because I want to see these faces I want to know the chase is on and when you sing along I am surprised to find you know these words haven’t heard you singing them before but standing outside the door in the morning when you are facing your face and the window is wide open I am asking about tea and you are suggesting toast and cheers we clink and sink into a diamond day the way the song goes but upon a different type of sky and when the pies are ready hold steady and I will be there

No comments: