Monday, December 21, 2009

post 21 december

justwrite 192021 December

there are worse letters to write but this night I have not got the fingers to tell about it not sought the version to yell it though I am listening through the walls and the tell-alls are speaking a different variant they are comparing the salt and the tumult we are here-here and there-there and there is no way to compare pairs of pants and peppered romance with the curried hurry waiting up and down the aisles imagining the smile of a future child to have and to hold on a sled easily led through fantasy when the breeze blows chilly into the lemons into the rugs beaten in the courtyard into the trashpile irrespective of the bins the spin easily shaken off I would cough but you would worry I would wish that we could hurry up more slowly I have got to know we will make sense of this one I wish for fun and for answers I would like to know the chancers and the taken I am mistaken if I imagined tragedy would come only to a p.o. box I have gotten talked out of this one I haven’t got the mettle for the kettle to call it all black I will keep track of those painted flowers and wonder how they grow what they show in response how they flaunt their sidewalks who talks back when they all try to listen what vegetables glisten in the cheapest of pursuits I imagined I saw a river but perhaps it was in cahoots with the overlooking castle wrastling out the cobblestones from their icy zones and seeking to be caught in the right net I would bet I’ll eat in I would try to catch the spin and toss it back it would be easy to keep track if I had a scoreboard or a map right now the north collapses and the south spins again onto triple word score

justwrite 1718 dec

I can hardly begin to tell you how well your mouth matched up with those unheard of words it seemed you had the snow glowing in the globe all ready to shake up all happy to make up and grow over it to work through the ice and make nice I am thankful for these fingers I am taking my numbers I have a shabby set of digits but I am adding them up I have got to adopt the right bite my teeth and a leash do not go together I am remembering forever I am shivering and delivering a post full of cards a yard full of hardfought victories there are sleds instead of sense and what’s more is that the war can’t be won the store can’t be bought and you ought to just light those candles in the meanwhile we are hiding our riding boots we are in cahoots with sound we are rounding the next corner we are warming up disorder and shouting about like leaves in the trees that have all forgotten to sneeze at the same time and with this line of reasoning the seasoning might as well be a kilo of salt and a halt to healthy wealth we are keeping our instincts intact we are exacting a bit of revenge but it’s hard to tell to whom on what in which direction I have not yet gotten a map I have trapped my goals that used to be on hold I have roped them into a kaleidoscope and spun them right round setting records baby right roung

justwrite 16 december

it’s not safe to open those skins the mandarins are complicated the faded glory stores its own worst regrets the bets are off the scoffing has been done the rearranging wrung out to dry the trials the errors compare our staring we are caring and carrying out missions missing our marks and collecting our A’s we are making our ways forward and into the earth the worst the best of times I am lining the chalk with a board I am storing up rote memory I have a shivery liver and I am coughing with a turn to the left we have the best ideas we have no wires to conspire through over into and with you there are answers and into your free chancers the cellars the sellers the doors the adorable scores set out to dry in the sunshine we are arriving fine and late and dandy and waiting for our candy to be delivered we are bigger than our regrets we have left out those ideas those bigger problems are in the stockings their stalking feet outside the darkened windows the velvet curtains pulled uncertainly tight we are biting each others’ tongues and stopping up the words we wanted to have heard I am younger than I imagined but older than the tragedy you thought would eat you alive but you have survived and here we clearly are


justwrite 15 december

now that we are well aware the staring the caring is too unfair the share too worse the wear I am carrying out the side dishes wishing for fishes to call out the trout the doubts are unforeseen the queen has not been that hive does not thrive except for the leapt forward hours the towers two and three the reasons we can not recount the amount I have here is zero we fear our mirrors but we are waiting to excel we are powering the points the words absurd and published the triumph over the hump and the lump in some other throat is too remote to chance to leave the dance early the juice is too red and the days I spent instead of fed just hungry I am among these options I have adopted the right attitude and the rudest of times leads to the longest of climbs what are we waiting for who are we meeting more often than not than have gotten into the methods the west was won the

justwrite 14 december

the extent of this tent is to put itself up we are stuck the ducks are flying and we are hiding each siding the glass tasking itself we are in health we are stealthing elves up to the pole the north the whole world loves it when we send our presents we are dependent on our foes we show our appreciation through the designation of numbers our others our best kept secrets have leapt from each page we are the rage we are the machine we are in evidence already presented I have sent my best on ahead and I am waiting with the reserves having served tea and also doughnuts I don’t know what’s expected but I am besting the directions with the corrections I received in yesterday’s post I am hosting the web instead of sending behind the times the classified ads I have scads of time to read I will indeed feed the chickens and they will hatch and I will catch up I will snatch cups full of hops and pop on over audaciously the clover removing the glow worms from the storm the norms and the queries the weary and the traveler unraveling her hair and setting it up for the night out of sight and no mind at this time we will see and say and play as we may in the right key to unlock the next box

justwrite 13 december

I am coming this way again we are thinking about pretending to know we are showing up early and going home late there is no wait for the weary the travelers know only the road it’s ahead and behind the mind defines each time the rhymes can’t climb faster than each disaster past and on and passed along and we see the future sutured with the present but we are hesitant to take a bite since it might just hurt and we might have worked hard for nothing we might fight our own goals digging holes with our hands and jumping in with our feet in indiscreet decisions we live for revisions but we write for the right to reunite what we meant with the words we sent the actions we tented up and camped inside of hiding each bluff strong enough to lead to the water patient enough to let ourselves drink blinking eyes and lights with green highbrights from blue eyes and brown and the town doesn’t matter just the connection comes through and the true tones phone no one’s alone and no one’s grown too big to care too far to fare worse the wear and selling wares we brought from there is not much of a venture we are looking for new capital we are putting on fancy dresses to impress us in our own mirrors I am leaning nearer and checking for errors comparing the wearer now and then and wondering when each package will be delivered when the shivers will go away and the fever will have someone else’s day

No comments: