Wednesday, December 23, 2009

post 23 december

justwrite 23 december

as we remember we are waiting we are stating the claims we are naming names and the games we play are too far too hard to prosper I am offering all the digits we begin it again and the trend can not be traced I am erasing the space between I am saving the grace for the queen to say she plays her part she starts to tart up the piglets in a row and the cook simply says this has to go so the gardener hardens her hands and makes simple demands like seeds and plants her needs in the middle of the field seeking some sort of yield not always of the high variety but I can tell you are well prepared you are scared of the results but the tumult is to be expected you have not neglected your study in the country of history in the service of mystery I am inventing a black cat to follow down the hallway I am staying out of trouble I am mumbling the troubling bubbles and they pop in drops of rain in spains of plainjane daffodils I am spilling up and over and clover grows in rows although my nose does not suppose itself too healthy with the wealth of wind spinning and spending itself dry I am rewiring the cannonballs and I am hauling some of those dreams back to the drawing board because I have ignored those calls long enough and I am ready to bluff the tougher stuff straight through until morning

justwrite 22 december

when the ever comes up I will pick up this cup and I will sink into drinking there are berries and we are comparing the apples with the fruits of slow pursuit I am ready for a bite and the warm is a storm brewing behind cold elbows unexpected we have neglected for too long those strong winds in the background and now they drown only their own efforts we are laughing at their failure and flailing at our successes we are making messes out of molehills and so then where shall we live how can we give our answers can we take our chancers and dance with reindeer on the rooftops what is a holiday what is knowledge and what do different letters spell in the same language as well we wish we hope to dish out oatmeal and other such warmth I am waiting for the kettle I am turning into pepper and also salt I am yearning for some spice I can not name my tongue waits and all that comes is parsley all that hums is nicely frayed confusion I am set up with illusions of the spirited sort cavorting with lights and trees and the breeze again always mentioned my friend I have got to tell you there are no carrots like these there are no beets unable to sneeze in such a row they’ve got to go elsewhere they’ve got to wear hats or maybe just aprons I am shopping for napkins but only when I need them I am reaching for a suggestion box but maybe it overflows I am planning to sneeze but only when I least expect it

No comments: