Tuesday, December 8, 2009

post 8 december

justwrite 7 december

I am ready to sleep deeper than an ocean of water not like those seas of flowers powering each celebration the fascination with chocolate is warranted but the warranty doesn’t mention anything about teeth the wreath of a wideopen smile has miles to go before it hangs on any such door we are touring up the countryside we are hiding out feet in quilts as the wilted vegetables develop their own irrigation in cartoony fascination I am dreaming of a white knight dawning into righthere he is there but while I build the castle he is finding a place to put it I am not quite sure about that as a tour of fat words thin of meaning but if you’re gleaning any greening then grow what you know so that’s how it goes in the western world and it’s no crime there’s time for every sort of cavorting and if you’re not sporting enough people will bluff your calls and fall your foils into well-oiled fencing did I mention I would like a cat did I tell you there’s no Saturday in the week did I sneeze three times or four and what’s more why can’t I figure it out myself what doubts I must have to be unable to grab at closeup info like that trail into the wildfire jungle so just go the other way if you need to stay busy you can count all the fragments and wonder at the mean and the average and the sum of all numbers the wonders at the water and over the sky so high that must be so trees can see each other and wave to their mothers and wear hats that’s what I said

No comments: