Friday, December 4, 2009

post 4 december

justwrite 3 december

from the storm there is a shelter built of norms and outside the wide open road and the flow goes on I have got to show you what I mean along this stream there are seats and steps my heart leapt to your mouth your words I will carry I am staring into stars and the cars that drive have others inside I am on the sidewalk again a wide talk from friends and the invitations standing with not withstanding worth handing off suddenly like arms in a different language that has no word for toes I suppose that’s something that’s been lost it seems unlikely it doesn’t exist or we can just share the bones the structures fair enough all those metatarsals after the rehearsals we all know our lines but no one seems to find the time to deliver them we are without stamps we camp out and wait for the office to open the store to close off the scorn the corner mourner can’t keep up with all the troubles but the bubbles aren’t all bursting I am thirsting for specifics but the something is terrific as far as that goes and the clothes all fit someone else and the health is ready to be studied and the muddied waters are yearning to breathe clean but who am I to mean that I know how I go along merrily the staring goes on subterraneanly and bobby d means a lot to me getting that paid off and coughing back into the lesson


just 2 december no one remembers what happened there or where the letters went well spent I’m sure but what’s more is less than what’s left of that text and I’ll bet someone knows but where that money goes is out the window with no return address

No comments: