Thursday, February 9, 2012

justwrite 9 february

It is at this point that I toast what I’m mostly interested in seeing come true playing through its scene in the meantime while I’m running fine on other steam gassed attacked by the lack of othersuch but I’ll take what I can get in this scenario and the where we go is less pressing then when and the why is offtrack but we can talk about how and now and it seems that I’m waiting but only so much as I’m fading in and out of signal the strength mingling with other radar sorts of signs yours and mine sent and received and I’m easily deceived and that’s sometimes on my own in a mirror the clearer to see you with my dear and the fear as always is the lack of knowing the when to wonder and the when to fold what you’re holding not to run so much as to disconnect as to turn to what’s next without backward glancing the totally possible chance in a million that I well let’s just stop there to be fair it may not have been so clear from the beginning but the cloud cover is thinning and I think I’ve made my point a mountain poking through a better view

No comments: