Wednesday, February 29, 2012

justwrite 29 february

It’s an alarming trend to tend to pay forward debts the rest of the listeners the glistening shuffleboard turncoats the most of the least and the shiver that phrase gives me the bigger the reward the larger the dog in the middle of the road barking at the bicycle the success is understated we’ve waited this long already and when I see that claim I laugh when I miss that turn I crash into the surprise I packed for myself well look at that well catch that trap and eat it right up the mouse and the cheese and all I called that play weeks ago and so you know it didn’t run the fun got squeezed out and I did all my missing and then my doubts took over the redrover the beebee gun and the runalong fun that other kids had I can’t help madness it’s what comes naturally in those sorts of scenes what I mean by this is an unstrung bliss I am watching a movie that I helped to make I am eating a cookie that someone else baked there are strings wrapped around this present pressed into my hand this moment and the feeling of flowers I don’t want to get just laughing in my open ears and mouth the south-drifting feelings the imaginary yacht what I’ve got to say about this is a few feet too short I’m important but only on this page and at any other stage I’d enrage the competition by only pretending to listen when what we wanted was ruthless soup when what we wanted was a vegetable coop we have only so many dreams it seems and most of them are haywire disregard and sandpaper elegance these are the words I’m putting together these are my blinds against any other weather yes I’m happy to see you yes you can’t help but be you though you could try not to be so obvious the clauses full of closeted wishes the maybes full of bedroom fishes I cannot tell you why bananas I can only tell you this much is clear and the coming decision is split

No comments: