Thursday, February 23, 2012

justwrite 23 february

This is how it happens she said in the vaguest of senses having none but one dimension we are not referring to circumstances we are not dancing out of the limelight it’s a fine bright and color-y star the far-ranging missiles and the alabaster whistles dashed in all their glory a roundabout sort of story and a pipe to top it off there’s a word that doesn’t rhyme here that is stuck inside my tongue and the thickly sticking answers are all sounding much too dumb I’ll hold off for now I’ll wait over there on the couch there’s too much time coming just before not enough and it’s rough enough to figure out how the bluffs are going to be called which train will have stalled and which class will have no room there’s a swoon in the making and a wrist for the breaking it’s all in the swing but use your arm you’ve not got finesse to mess around like that yet I am tired and as I yawn I check the window it’s still dark and the parking is still lots empty we are proud of our skills but the wills to impress them upon others to stress to our mothers and other associates the bets we’ve placed and the races we might run in there’s fun in the sunny side always on that sunny side but the troops can’t get it done the sand can’t be unstrung from its dunes the moon’s fuller these days that much is for certain and I’d be hurtin’ if I had to hand you the evidence but we’re all friends here and this much is clear it’s an invitation I don’t need but I’d rather have it offered and I’d have the chance to play the part it’s a start and a finish and diminishing returns sometimes earn unexpected dividends but thus ends the trend in financial speak since I’m much too weak in that discipline to begin more than a line or two without much ado to be made of the mistakes plaguing my commentary it’s a gray area and soon it will be black but the track is uncertain and I’m glad there’s no tomorrow on that schedule we’ll meddle in our own time but step clean out for now

No comments: