Saturday, February 25, 2012

justwrite 25 february

It’s not that I need something like that so I’d rather have cheese on toast and the most comfortable of foods are carbs it’s not hard to see that coming it’s rubbing the wrong way on strawberries and other fine goodnesses the less is more the story goes but the flow is always off in rooms like that something about the way the chair is angled tries me every time like an end rhyme that just won’t slide into place that can’t erase its presence nor can it slip into seam the way I stitched that snap the way the pants collapsed into the crease these are lines I’ve defined myself these are roles and a finer health will see its way toward tomatoes the gray goes with any color so clip that tie and rip that rye out of your sandwich there are questions left to be answered I have danced word off of tongues and I have hung vegetables out to dry the beets did try for half of Friday and all today too but there was nothing to do and nowhere to slice I tried to play nice but the auto got bioed and the graphing just didn’t take we’re faking our mistakes for now but by the time it’s tomorrow those puddles should be gone I’m singing too many songs and I’m starting to wonder the words into different orders the sorts and disorders that make us all right are being dissolved in the middle of nights we are quirky human sorts and the only way to keep that up is to drink fast out of a juggling cup and make the most of what we’ve managed the strategy of wanting more is a score that subtracts itself the wealth and the honeypot wondering what the other’s got is rather much ado about well we’ve read that story before and it’s the one without tigger it’s the one with bigger fish frying while the lying carries on and the standing gets up straight we’re waiting for the bell to ring when really it’s a much simpler thing to do ourselves

No comments: