Sunday, February 26, 2012

justwrite 26 february

If I were making films this would not be one of them aside from the fact it’s already made I’m not smart enough to look that sound to hear that smell right in the face there are too many angles wide and spied-upon the cried-out scenes and the shootemup deals are never making it into my movie there’s something to be said but instead we’re waiting it out there’s a doubt I could manage but really with a team the coen brothers and so many others the collaborators who don’t end up haters because really many due and it’s true enough a bluff to call I’ve stalled out plenty but only made one film with my name on it anywhere toward the top it’s a crop that’s not bumpering a middling round of answers in a sideways prize fight we wait for Saturday nights and then we call all the wrong shots what you’ve got and what I’ve bought down the street at the shop-o-mart it’s a cart full of savings and an otherwise allusion there’s a strain in my arm from talking on the phone and the puddles don’t quite make it when you’re crossing different zones what do I think could happen what really doesn’t dampen the mood like reality confused with disappointment there’s an all-night wonder for you to hunger through straight on toward breakfast and if anyone wanted to ask me I’m sure I’d have an answer I’m a really awful dancer and basically just awkward but that’s its own reward in some way I’m sure to say with confidence some day but let’s just play along for now let’s strongarm hope for now and it’s a cash cow for anyone to milk I’m up to the hilt with wild wonder and the joy that waits outside or elsewhere can take its time I’m doing fine now since the grapefruit came in just a sinking-for-to-swim carry-me-home lullaby another time another try and that’s the job I want

No comments: