Thursday, April 8, 2010

justwrite 8 april

it’s a great full-up truck of strawberries paring its way into your heart waiting to be smashed apart and compoted and re-routed into jam there are scandals but here are none we have fun to be had we are glad we are decidedly pleased there are trees unreasonably close to a boasting distance the least resistance of any path takes a bath on those issues sneezes without any tissues and the issues are missing the misters are wishing for a return to normalcy to politics as unusual as apolitically transmittable I am waiting for a deep breath and what’s left is an every-other-day sway of the wind I learned this can happen and your bellowed one may want to be marred and there are scary scars where confused vocabulary has touched me so much we may throw ourselves outside the trash and cash in on royalties the disloyalty is what would hurt if it were true but because it’s you I’m not worried sometimes everything else gets a little hurried but here all is well there are tell-tale signs and trickle-down economics there are hydroponics but we haven’t got enough air for that one enough fun for that tunnel to make it through the night I am biting off all I can chew and chewing for a long time I will not choke I will learn the ropes and other vague idioms and I will climb somewhere crossing metaphors over stormy water the bridge unhinged and unchained like my heart starting to collapse in confusion over the state of the union of images tripping merrily over the lee and the we going this way have only to say that tomorrow is a harsh mistress a present delayed a fade and a musical interpretation like country three chords unhinged here we begin to understand and the music hidden behind the man blares out in trombones of which there are seventy-six and behind which a big parade

No comments: