Sunday, April 11, 2010

justwrite 11 april

we are full up on doubt the trout can only swim one way and the state has no union suit in cahoots with those singerline twingerfine wordmaker mistake takers we are faking our way through writing we are fighting the twitching nerves serving their point of decongesting the joints but all those feelings the hair reeling at the top of the head instead of the unsatisfied collar I am solving each dollar as its own reward I have forded each stream and the pickup trucks that seemed not to be missing have returned in living color this one gray by which I mean silver and the sliver of light the brighter shade of pale the stale face and the tired armchair waiting for each other at the end of the idiomatic day there is iodine to pay but the play has already been cast the outlasted energizer has already made it through a battery of tests the rest have been waiting to take the cake has already been forsaken and there’s no faking my way to taste buds the startling garlic was more than enough but now it’s tough to imagine that any other hand will ring a doorbell it’s a long drawnout pose but we’re exposing our own weaknesses and that’s a way to go that’s a throwdown a knockup drageroo and there’s no one who says that just an idea there’s no one who wants to be more clear I have fears and feelings and only one is healing I have cars and potatoes but only the edible ones are real we are stealing bases and putting them back before anyone notices and I suppose I cannot settle further before bed instead I will lighten my load with exposed toes and wait for the sun to decide tomorrow will be the day tomorrow I will have dry hair and patience tomorrow I will do my best to balance tomorrow I am not flexible and I will be an honest actress and we will all know the difference but no one will laugh I am a giraffe in an elephant suit and the difference is hard to tell I am spelling bee but it’s the letter and not the insect which takes more letters and much more sound to affect correctly

No comments: