Thursday, April 15, 2010

justwrite 15 april

here I am pausing to acknowledge the closet the closest thing to sliced spreads of clothes pressed into unknowing noses and turning them up there is nothing to wear there is no comparison and even in the mirror the clearer sense is a suggestion to run to hide to fry more eggs and widen our mouths the south risen again it’s a prison to pretend inaction we believe we pay fees and spend our own needs it is treason to disbelieve it is a reason to try to achieve on the behalf of others who cannot tell themselves from others we are soliciting tickets we are rickety but we have enough oranges and also other vitamins the sun tries to shine and it’s doing just fine but those little boys with plastic gun toys stripping the sudden blooms from the tender branches have been given more than enough chances I could do nothing what could I say I stopped and I stared and there were tears in my eyes the surprise at such incorrect action held me in traction and I wish this was a metaphor but it probably wouldn’t be much better for anything if this was a representation what is the fascination with destruction we are our own trash collectors but we have big backyards we carry them on our backs and our tracks are clear we are steering forward into the dark and I’m hoping

No comments: