Friday, April 2, 2010

justwrite 2 april

what they don’t tell you is how easy it is to finish the list once you’ve started it’s so hard to get going but once you’re throwing caution to the wind you can easily win out without doubts although that’s the problem you can’t solve how hard it turns out to be is dependent on the square root of who cares it’s fair enough to say that even nimblewitted twits twist themselves into fits by writing the longest lists that ever there have been and we are finishing ourselves instead of our deeds we need to take some time out from timing all of our minutes and thank the rank and file piles of suggestions teaching our lessons while our eyes are closed we are predisposed to spoiling our own theories we are nearing the edge the curtain is about to open and I’m hoping that what I see is what I get because it’s anybody’s bet what will happen next and I’ve read the text ahead of time so you’d think that I’d be feeling fine and dandy around this chance opportunity but you’d be crazy to believe it I can heave it and I can ho and I can sow a row or sew it so it can’t be opened but here’s hopin’ that everything makes sense at some future point because that would be nice albeit not quite the spice of absentminded rhymes

No comments: