Saturday, October 30, 2010

justwrite 30 october

shuffling into a random mix I pick and choose I can’t get rid it’s the truth the usefulness of that connection leads me still in the direction of good sounds even if the feel’s too real to keep up with it’s a squaredance that romances itself out of style those checker-shirted hurts pressing deep into relief and as we all remember I cannot type while listening to music with words especially this one but it’s the first time I’ve heard these rhymes and I don’t need a tuxedo to walk that through the park it’s too dark in the sunlight with those high brights shining right in my face erasing the chase and replacing the pictures with glittering sparkles harkening back to a different kind of track star around the world and having hurled a tennis ball into the air I can’t quite square where it’ll land I’ve got to hand it to me and pass it back around the table if you’re able to interpret you’re not the only one but it’s too much fun to tell out loud let’s shroud at least something in mystery it’s a history I carry in my back pocket but in two days there’s a novel way of looking at things with new names cinnamon games and other such spices it’s nice isn’t it I’d vote for her for president if only she existed there’s little I’ve resisted in this monologue little left clogging up the epliglottis or some other kind of name coughing up frames and filling up columns reporting on scoops and heaping on the leapyear blames we’ve got electronic ideas and wireless batteries the calamitites in the charging leaves us larger than necessity the stress we see on pay-tv makes me wonder why anyone has channels has panel discussions making a fuss and busting any sort of move there’s no groove like the present there’s no bird like the pheasant but as for me it’s a black and white name on a textbook page even if there’s a picture we’re none the richer for the idea I wouldn’t eat it I rarely meet it meat it and that’s the truth I’m thinking of having no headache and that’s the way to break it down just choose the crown you want to wear is it all about me is it the tree across the yard which deserves to stand taller and which holler otter be responded to who’s calling and when I answer which chance dances through my synapses and flashes kinetic direct to my lips fingers no lingering just creating baiting each trap with collapsing faces kissing and devouring each character this is what we do this is how we know and I’m still going still on my way out just wanted to mention this other dimension I had a dream about the pieces of the day straying into the surreal feeling like it might have happened that way and hoping you’re enjoying your stay in that world that doesn’t touch just a character in a movie and the same hair but over there it turns true and the view in my mind when I wake up is an x in the sky pressed against the rightnow window marking the spot the files the masking tape escape and the Sunday night television we remember in review in perfect revision nothing would be changed or since then rearranged everything got solved and the agents flipped their lids to dig a little deeper than the bosses wanted haunted by missing sisters and vague tonguetwister clues and it’s true we could use some of those right about now

No comments: