Sunday, October 10, 2010

justwrite 10 october

recently while reading I’ve been heeding messages stressed by the authors or at least offered as forgivings misgivings thanksgivings for some unfathomable situations the creations of their circumstances around which their dances were going on at that time with wolves or otherwise and they transcribed these thoughts into books I’ve bought or borrowed or otherwise attained and I’ve remained open it’s the same I’m hoping in each new movie or poem or some sort of delivery I’ll see what I need a philosophy an answer to a question a lesson to learn some story to earn interest off of and if I invest in this new strategy we’ll see you’ll be I’ll free myself the health and the happiness all in it together forever the measures the treasures and the tragedy’s all gone melting off scoffing at its own existence disappearing simply without resistance because of this character’s action because of some historical attraction between those events and these days the simple ways I’m trying to solve to live to evolve to give meaning and to stop leaning so heavily inward as if there’s any other way to go to show up means to play and to stay home under the covers is only good a night at a time and it’s fine to be afraid but we’re made of stronger stuff and those are steep bluffs to jump from at any given time you’ll be fine just not mine and I’ll rewind not at all but just call in the present and outside resources citing each one and the right format could’ve warned that I should have taken better notes but all those wrong quotes echo in my ear losing me and moving on and just friends and now it’s time to and no I don’t see then I need to breathe deep and listen to other authors’ lines we are not the only speakers in the universe a diverse range of options up for adoption these are the spicy advices of life and we give credit where it’s due but it’s true that I’m listening closer supposing opportunity will come to me in the text form the visual delivery this painting this song all along they’ve been giving me something and soon I’ll know what it is and pick it right up and play

No comments: