Friday, October 1, 2010

justwrite 1 october

can’t take that breath any deeper can’t take that sound from a beeper it’s going on and on and the onomatopoeia is enough to get you ticked and also off there’s a scoff in there somewhere but it’s too high to care about there’s something deeper for the conversating the slowly waiting for removal this deal can go this bird has flown and I don’t want to sit here looking at the cage counting no age and wondering about lyrics how they possess each stretch of the road exploding into the space where original lines could be but instead quoting from movies and tv and every other whoseline anyway straying from its context and into what I say next I thought I had some originality stored up in me but when I peek inside what’s hiding but a blank slate ready for waiting some more pouring on details and waiting to see what sails I am ready for the challenge but not just any style the angle not so wild to be expected I’ve neglected some pages and read other texts I’ve wondered what’s next even when I thought I knew it’s true that it’s raining but complaining is like asking for something else and what could be better than knowing what you’re getting forgetting surprises for the time being and seeing how it goes rolling some sort of flow downhill and not so much fighting to add it up we’ve got the power but the energy is a different matter not enough collateral to hold down that fort and if it’s truly as easy as purported to be then only time will show but in the meantime these puddles are so wide the other side is swimmable these songs are hardly hymnable but wouldn’t it be nice to have someone to sing to someone to ring through the dark and park on the other end of that couch and slouch forward to say what’s that you’ve got going someone worth showing this mess of color these pages splayed across creative wastelands I am eating and I am feeding but kneading some sort of dough baking some sort of unknown the recipe will come back to me if I ever had it if I had time to grab it while dashing out and Thursday Friday dreams do not come true if no one’s told before noon and that’s been more than long gone soon

No comments: