Tuesday, November 2, 2010

justwrite 31 october

too much pear in the peach pie there’s a reason why we buy treason at such a hefty price a Chinese restaurant without rice is not one I would vote for a remote store is out of channels and too many buttons are getting pushed I have shushed each listener and turned over the compost hoping the most roasting moments will be raised by the glaze the fictional stew I’m brewing up to ease along the stronger songs of myself I sing the spirit eclectic an existence unsymmetric I have wrecked this expectation I have saved no nations in the past fascination a complex worth crashing the boards with the myths of height and long hair and it’s a cold stare slicing those ripe round riches down their seedy bellies don’t get too ahead of me too far afield to yield even the most meager of crops stopping until dropping the egg rolls keeps the napkins folden and the fortunes beholden to he who eats the cookie and she who pays the bill and the duck who made that happen the mirror that will gladden with the triumph of November but also the fingers that pre-remember the hours of typing after year-long hyping this is how the record plays the story stays hidden as the characters are ridden out of the stable and into the sunrise the sudden surprise of discovering their habits the rare tricks they pull out of space and time and perhaps my mind but I’m so unsure of where they’re stored these details still to be pulled

No comments: