Saturday, May 8, 2010

justwrite 8 may

what was started is finished and the diminishing returns earn creepy interest in the darkening window gleams of scenes from misconstructed psychology lead to thinking in drinking out thoughts bought cheaply the steep prices the wages of sin the bringing up and in and around the block the clock locks each door and there are more down the hall calling for revenge or maybe for groceries we are all needing and the positive the qualities the freezing rain changing from sun to clouds the hardly allowed answers I am no dancer but I can sing in the dark I have no car but there is nowhere I cannot park I am tired of being awake at this time and I am looking forward to waking again I am looking at the cards being played and wondering which are in my own hand we demand answers we take chances we lean in and give compliments but it’s too intense to wonder where the flowers are given if the senses are driven by elementary proximity the trailer style in lunchbox-mild remembrance taking a chance and giving it back an attack of nerves and undeserved optimism also the opposite glass empty again more than half and the draft and the laughlines fading in we find it’s a bit of a heave and I laugh into my sleeve my eyes surprised by the pleasure of entertainment no face meant to share just comparing apples to sunflowers and other seeds there are weeds and smells and fell swoops turning hoops and running loops around consideration there is too much thinking too much concentration and black eyes surprise shades fade into the sunshine cloudline there is a bridge and a bus and a track and a train and the main thing to remember is that the sender cannot be returned to cannot be earned through contrite acts or heart attacks pre-planned in mansions in the exploding sky only prairies rare as quiet and soft as the sky in retrospect what I’d hoped to expect

No comments: