Monday, May 24, 2010

justwrite 24 may

when points point out the next points it’s a constellation of you’d think I’d write information but it’s a conscious effort to avoid rhymes even those that ring righteously tightly aligned and in the end let me say that what we seem to know amounts to so little when we think about others just the right others I mean because the rest of the stage is filled with players forgetting their lines every other go and it’s a shame with the show on and on like that there’s no time to stop and re-run each take just moving on and I would like to say a lot of things and they come into my mind almost to my mouth never to the mirror that’s true I don’t do that either and I’d hardly admit it if I did would I should I explain where the salsa lady was going should I tell where the fountain missed the next refill the chilly air of evening moving toward a sweater it is impossible to tell the time and I like it this way I prefer to stir my straw and envision reviews of the passing lines let’s try again I mean there’s no way to ignore certain facts but the collective bargaining agreement leads to a belief there’s a wreath placed already and it’s a steady hand that says so it’s a guided forecast that can’t happen any other way I’ll say I can imagine it and I can suggest at such behest etcetera and the camera goes up the screen goes blank and the credits for there are so many and in five years and it’s still clear I haven’t got anything bought on the other side of the fog that’s been paid for there’s a lot more of where that sentiment came from so stick your interpretation in your ear and steer clear of clues this is not a detective who even says detective as if it’s a genre there are no mysteries here everything’s so clear I can stick my face in it and come up with mud there’s a mask there’s sincerity there’s clarity that no one can imagine I am tired of this sentence let’s repent for the accidental rhymes impossible to avoid if the flow is to be maintained you’re right stream of consciousness is my preferred place to swim and flail and if I should fail before I wake then at least I’ll be asleep at the time

No comments: