Tuesday, May 25, 2010

justwrite 25 may

so when I write I look to see what words are used what stories are told do we hold in our hands in the singular sense a sentence with end punctuation or is tht information classified if I fried enough vegetables would there be dinner if I chopped the wood could there be a fire or is there only smoke when I broke the wings I imagined swimming instead they weren’t mine to begin with a startling discovery uncovering sleep in the form of a stranger the days lengthen and the numbers fall away I am listening but not quietly enough there are no decisions to make no reasons to take this out on anyone to walk it through the park after dark I am having trouble sleeping and keeping the hay in the bale never failing to wonder the wandering has grown routine and the scene cools as it heats up the schedule tries its best but the test must be simply passed or failed and the flailing doesn’t help the kelp pulls down underwater feet the shark the other films pasted to the wall call out for attention I would like to watch someone else’s movie for a while but in the meantime I’ll have to be fine writing my own it’s a zone unmistakable I am quiet I am waiting I am walking there are sounds to be spread but not from these eyes just my fingers playing the keys bored with the sound of slippers the other words hurrying into my teeth and released for satisfaction but no reaction when alone there’s no crowd admiring firing all the guns in salute in cahoots with higher expectations there are no limits go where else somewhere next the text will write itself just keep reading and seeding the clouds the daisies the unimagined architecture I am listening to the blueprints and they have no words they have conferred with the wind and they’re bringing deliveries just uncertain on the address the stress test passed or outlasted we are drastic in our interest we are uncertain of the feedback we are hungry for yesplease

No comments: