Sunday, May 16, 2010

justwrite 16 may

I have thought about the cost I have bought a lot of hot peppers and the meaning the reason the seasoning all seem so unclear but I fear the elements of style are not caught in awe of such lines the self-defined rhyme patterns scattering every which why might be seen as unclear and the weary traveler has hardly bargained for more eyework the jerking motion of meaning needs devotion for following for calling all the experts in and shaking their chins without and within appreciation or fascination or perhaps confusion a part of the overall illusion an intrusion in the greatest sense I meant to tell you but I hadn’t the words I thought I’d fell a tree and replant three there I said it and I meant to make a few more mistakes and correct them but I accidentally tried to do right and I left undone those lost years those golden thrills and latenightmornings with scornful glances cast without catching anything in their shiny hooks cooking up diner breakfast and texmex messages I have business to conduct and the same with music using those hands to issue commands or numbers or grades shaved off the cuff we bluff ourselves and our health doesn’t help we are shallow and call all our own results to the rest of the class laughing away insecurity and failings I have all the letters in this alphabet and the next but still I haven’t thought out what to spell or how well that will serve as an answer I am chancing a bet I am dancing but yet sitting I am letting my fingers do the truth set free like a mystery train come on ride the allusion and let it go let the show on and on the beat written in one long roll a scroll of masterpiece of interpretation this is a museum we are all the ticket-takers we are the parade and inside we fade out ourselves and stare at the walls in awe we all are we drive cars or we don’t we pick the right cards or we won’t be able to win we play to spin the bottletop cannonball replica picked up at the general store and the major contention is a private dimension but the sergeant tips his hat having found the colonel of truth

No comments: