Friday, May 14, 2010

justwrite 14 may

while I was sleeping the time before I had more than one dream and it seemed I was looking for shoes with some you but I’m not sure who and also there was someone else who kept showing up and I recognized him but he wasn’t who I was looking for which is true and also metaphor but we kept seeing each other in the loud crowd the passers-by shying out of view to make clear what wasn’t but still uncertain where you whoever could be and in the meantime I found some justfine shoes sneakers that looked untruthfully like a certain in-demand brand that I wanted but I turned to the next aisle and found another style the used oldschool sneakers and though the store wasn’t secondhand these shoes were either pre-used or so distressed that next I found a flap in the toe of one blue pair more than worse for the wear but exactly what I wanted and today I remembered my slippers are flapping the same way the left one and that’s why but what was next was a decision to return the flappedshoe back to the shelf and everyone was waiting everyone had left the store and more than that there was a spotlight on me because the rest of the store was darkening and so I was trying to hurry but still sort of worried I wished you were found so I could see what you thought and maybe if I bought another pair from that same shelf so I set back the blue ones and suddenly it was undone the shelf somehow toppled down the whole rack taller than me and yards wide colliding with the floor and sprawling shoes and confusion everywhichway and they were saying you you did it and I guess I did but it was so unreasonable that putting down a shoe would result in such tumult but then they were saying you have to pay for it where you meant me and you meaning you finally showed up and I was trying to explain what had happened and how ridiculous it was that I should have to pay and I knew you’d say I know I know but you were looking around ant all the mess with the wrong expression on your face and now awake I think yes this is my own mess you whoever you’re right

No comments: