Saturday, May 15, 2010

justwrite 15 may

it’s a digestive question we’ll have to chew on it and I was almost hooked but then I looked at that datebook at that rolodex and recollected my thoughts I bought a ticket last week but I gave it back today there was no refund but coming undone again was a better way to spend those funds this morning I woke up with a start to use an idiom an idiotic one as if there are some that are fresh but what comes next is the upwaking and soulshaking when I realized how bright it was outside and how late I must be and you can’t trust the alarm clock apparently but of course you can and I was five minutes early and five minutes too late for sleep again but that’s how you tend to brew up waking the staking of claims the naming of names not your own we’ve blown through so many explanations I would like to know why and with what goals in mind to play to stay to shay’s rebellion to quell a felon and to wonder where the headaches break from what rocky shore what bumpy road what exploding pile of evidence the hot heat wetly flowing underfoot without looking it seems just another inconvenience not to mention while traveling alone but suddenly it’s known and at the side of the road we wait and wonder plundering facts from the snatched bits of conversation I am facing the situation with little concern perhaps overturned somewhere back there in a yoga fog or a sleepy bog but no matter the fleeting place to which it escaped I’m happy to have it gone and to save it to call it back for other ridiculous matters which don’t but at least I can choose to abuse such power in my own sleepless hours not be forced into fear by a roadside steer

No comments: