Wednesday, May 5, 2010

justwrite 5 de mayo

I wrote the script then ripped it up there is too much drama in the play there is a stay to the execution there is a dissolving solution under my tongue the wondering whatever whyfor how-to buggy flu brainwave saves itself again and I am napping trapped in carbohydrates and all the dreams become clear we are steered through blue satin and what’s happening is the future as is often the case but this one erases several now-imagined steps we’ve leapt forward but even as I wake I hope mistakes were made in the creation of this shade this shadow of inauthentic rhetoric notwithstanding and therefore without sitting is the only option up for adoption from this or any nation I am imagining again I am thinking in the wrong key it is not c and the natural is unknown I am not at home I am phoning nowhere but downstairs and the cares in the world have hurled themselves at the window and I have opened it I am hoping for resolution but it’s not even the third act and the matters of fact have yet to all be laid before us the forest grows before the trees and even the leaves are somewhat lacking in tracking down the sound of falling down who can hear and with what fear do we imagine tragedies are there pleasing conjugations available in such a situation are the verbs all undoable is the weather quite run-throughable or when I get home soaking wet will there be an answer and a dry set of comments to follow up the shot heard ‘round the room the zooming coffee cup ready to be emptied into the morning and the cream stands alone replaced by milk and its ilk are ready for the day to be determined

No comments: