Wednesday, March 31, 2010

justwrite 31 march

if I had the starch I’d write a play starting tomorrow and I may yet it’ll only be april too soon for june and way away from all those other months I have a hunch it’ll fill up like a screwdriver head turning right round the neck does that you know and she shows how she wants it to go there are idioms and there are some I just can’t catch there are some latches I can’t bake batches of there are some hatches I can’t batten down there are crowns and frowns and I will not drown in a sea of no there are so many more answers there are dancers and prancers and other kinds of reindeer we are fearless and what’s more we have become multiplied where we used to hide in single digits now there are widgets we simply download exploding through conscious design and finding how soon it will be that we can spend our leisure time loosely defined or otherwise inclined I forgot I had a lesson I forgot you didn’t mention but the chance is undeniable we are friable just like those potatoes that you are instead of going on a date we waited up late and early and the dark was dawning by the time you came home and all alone you sat on the backporch stoop whooping and hollering like you didn’t have a collar on but you do and it behooves you to appear to be more civilized we’ve easily disguised our appearances with delirious adherences to guidelines and it’s just fine if we see things through to the end it’s just pretending that there are troubles to lend it’s just the deep end that we’d probably jump off it’s just the coffee cup that’s waiting for tea because you and me we dream of cream but in the meantime the coffee is darker than we like and that might be the tipping point we’ve jointed our backbones so we can more easily bend over but that also means we can choose to stand up straight

No comments: