Tuesday, March 16, 2010

justwrite 16 march

I’m not sure what to say in the place where space is filling up the cup doesn’t flow over or under enough it’s tough to stuff the water in for the plant you can’t hold all those teeth in with your tongue you’ve got to string along a wide-strung alabaster carnival or how will you ever play those marvelous notes you wrote in the shower last night the tight limbs and the sea swims back and forth toward the elsewhere but there are no suits for this bathing there is no noise for this raving and I have got to get this island off of me I have other ideas and I have circumstances I am dancing in a trance a fine romance with the weather and other colors there are numbers that I can’t call there are horses and houses too tall I am taking over it all and I am imagining fireflies wiser than my own suppositions if you listen to what I’m saying you will wonder who I am if you can hear my own narration I’ll beg your pardon and ask you to avoid annoyance and other such reactions I can put myself in traction with danger or hilarity I can hardly compare the deeds with the weeds growing up over the list what I’ve missed and what I intended the friended corners and the names popping up we are stuck in our cabbage-washed kitchens and we are listening for the next holiday the next excuse we’ll use to pass through the scheduled to wrangle up a mess a caught blessing of fish and loaves but I’d rather have cheese not that I’d sneeze at anything made of dough but fish are just so alive and the meanwhile station plays a number of reasons why they ought to stay that way so let’s just say we’ll stay out of the water and they’ll stay out of our mouths

No comments: