Wednesday, March 17, 2010

justwrite 17 march

I am losing certainty in and over under through around the capitalization of rivers themselves not their names or their tags but their waves ripples edges banks what is a firth and what’s a verst worth in terms of modern measurement why would the vendor put dirt in his mouth to show how good his piglets are how many ways are there to transliterate the same word and to flip it up into an adjective and to give some twists to pluralized nouns that don’t all come with an English s at the foreign end there are trends easily fixed but the confusion comes when we’ve mixed quite a few rules and I’m asking how do you do this in your own experience and the answers come in a different language and hang the baggage we’re trying to tell a story only it’s to the glory of another author and we’re trying not to scoff at the heel-tips creaking and the lollipops squeaking in the hands of children crying to their mammies wondering how the snow will damage jammies but that’s jumping off the screen past what remains to be seen and I am trying to fry another alarm clock I am trying to talk past the morning sleep-in but who’s looking when I put on my clothes and who grows tired of me in the mirror it’s clearer than ever who’s not to be forgiven for shivering into that same space from which I chase images and inches twitching into an attempt at action and thwarted by reactions from the universe but no unrehearsed play gets staged by which I mean to say the rage is against the machinery the system is all down and the network crashes with burning desire the fire putting itself out on my doubts and I am leaping feetfirst onto a dry sidewalk and a cool morning with no one looking and the perfect swishy motions forward into the better side of view

No comments: