Thursday, March 11, 2010

justwrite 11 march

la-de-da-de-da makes sense outlouder makes me prouder to hold a hand I can stand I can’t imagine any other stuffeder shirt hurting in hope of words that make more sense the rent so steep the call so deep into the blue we are truly the receivers we are the givers the believers I shiver in my sleep and you turn to touch the light the windowsun earlyin and I am listening to your breathing the surprises we can’t imagine will happen in the future in ten years of the past the first the last I have to buy more water to teach more lessons in pressing shirts until they wonder why they’ve been repeated in a world that’s just so wordy so wardens cannot catch us up we are anxious for deliverance the deer the traditions I have learned about the bread instead of locked invitations licked by unstrung tongues notice these repeated words notice the belly the telling tales I cannot imagine this song going on much longer and now it doesn’t I have pressed the button I have smitten myself with smiting I am igniting in my ears the feel of quiet whispers we will pass over yoga we will press recipes into each others’ hands I am standing close by I am trying to make sense enough to mention I am lessening the ingredients in expedient ticket-buying my throat is lying but my nose is fine I am not interested in sickness at this time this weary-limbed contagion I have been lucky and the ducks they are seven as I hang my head low or swing a chariot full of cherries this is what I thought of when I heard that song a long swoop down from the sky a mountaintop cloudscape with a great sleigh of sorts overflowing with cherries swinging down into view and coming for to carry you home and leaving me wondering

No comments: