Tuesday, March 9, 2010

justwrite 9 march

I am thinking about the future today I am paying to play it fast forward I am wondering what the word for what should be and we are taking this in stride hiding all the answers to be sure that no one cheats or teaches or some other verb that’s not quite right but has most of the sounds in sight to smell a whiff of wondering is to search and the destruction of whispering to ask for an answer and to give one three feet away is to say that the teacher is not listening that the accountability can’t add up to subtraction a divided number can not fraction against itself without turning whole I stole a look into the mirror and back out again the friends of our past selves are returning and our present feet turn back the clock tocks its tickly way around and the situation is somewhat admirable we travel we unravel our scarves to keep our feet warm and then curl up into hats to trap yet another catch the hatch the show the print the Nashville arts the man on the mail box sending out his message to the world the guitar notwithstanding just for sitting and on hitting the right notes he quotes all those jumbled prepositions his letters listen to the world that never wrote to me to we the undersigned the somewhat maligned we have rhymed again I have a tendency toward inner dependency but it leaks sometimes and I find my hands entwined with the pockets of others the rockets rolling into red glares and I do my best to apologies but it you could see me then and how and now there is something back there to point at I’d like to say that wasn’t me but you can please think better of me at this juncture I’d hedge a conjecture that there have been some things you’d rather pass over like around easter and the feast days high and holy and rolling like pins without and within george harrison the cloud prophet of nines

No comments: