Monday, April 9, 2012

justwrite 9 april

And what I’m wondering is why people start with conjunctions as if what came before is worth referring to before anything new can be mentioned there’s tension in that space the waste can not be wanted the truth can not be flaunted high-falutingly enough there’s a bluff to call with no waiting there’s a metal to mine with no rating which makes no sense but you’d rather have a high one than a low ore am I wrong is it too strong to come on with both eyes open I’m hoping for sense but I’ll take a few dimensions none the richer the picture of the pitcher mounting the mountain for a climb to the fountain we’re uncertain of the working of pronunciation with this fascination with language dangling into meaning it’s the sense I’ve been seeing scattered all around no bills to be found and fewer to be passed the last time I saw my reflection I was surprised I thought I’d be taller in person but on the phone I’m much prettier the silence falls as you wonder how to react is it a tragic effort to hurt no feelings but my own am I droning on does my stomach still hurt and if I run through the forest tomorrow will the breeze knock me over I am lapping around the block and this is three miles the styles I fear are kilometric haven’t quite played that mean trick out to bad effect and if I run left than what’s right after all where’s the call and who’s got the curtain I am certain I meant something else but the reason has also eluded me the free the brave the plastic bags to save and we roll merrily along

No comments: