Friday, April 27, 2012

justwrite 27 april

Dear tomorrow it’s me again and I’m hoping you’re well I’ve been thinking about you know you’ve been a bit under the weather with all of those plans getting changed rearranged estranged from reality and tied back up it’s amazing how you’re getting on and I’d like to know what the view looks like from there how everything’s settling out so where are you living and what do you do and is it as fine as you imagined to still be alone still I know I know there are plenty of people all through the day but does coming home to a quiet night still sit quite right with you and truly are you happy and when you check your shelves how many bindings bear a known name is it still the same view do you find true happiness in your runaround merrygo I am looking forward to getting together but there just never seems to be time there are places to people to here we are again but I’m thinking of you and heading your way and I wish us both the best

No comments: