Wednesday, April 4, 2012

justwrite 4 april

Although there are other numbers this one hums along nicely four and four in two and a half time the rhymes missed and the second courses served cold we hold these truths to be unused we’re fusion cuisine and pipe dreams of oval office furniture were you to be confused were the statements to be overused I could tell you and I’d fell you many a good story many a wooden glory horse ridden through the streets but to meet and to be met are too many meetings ahead of the game we’re framing these statutes we’re in cahoots with the boa constrictors reigning everyone in to sink or to swim that is the question the lesson the scattergories categories we’re playing board games instead of preparing we’re overly caring and underwhelmed with sense can I mention the tense can I mention the conjugations the frustrations of loose schedules and heavy metal colliding in surprising rhythm I am ready for a close-up a hocus-pocus rigamarole I stole the spotlight and gave it back in time for cakes and tea-shaped mistakes in the linen I’m smitten with fabric and the manic pause I exhibited there in a fairly flair-less twist of mess is the stress I’d like to pass in written form to cast aside norms and invent new treasons these are the reasons I write to you now though the sacred cows are still all grazing and there’s no fazing the watching clouds

No comments: