Sunday, April 1, 2012

justwrite 1 april

Clap hands I shouted and the elephants did but my head slipped between and the steam puffed cartoonishly from my nose suppose headaches were impossible and I could be free and clear my thoughts like honey sweet and easygoing Sunday mornings and anytime breakfast museums we are taking medicine and it is full of caffeine I am awake it is night and the light I was so sensitive to hours ago is no more I am turning the switch on and it’s over and gone again we’re trending toward confusion the jittery illusion of feelingbetter the other weather has passed let’s trash all the message boards and score cabbage from the fridge let’s thumb out all the peanut butter and dance in curtainless windows framed and unnamed I am tired of expiring early of planning around incapacitation the fascination with pain remains unwarranted I’d arrest it any day and stay in the game I’ve never been a player and I’ve never gotten points but the story board scores again and I am not sitting on the bench I will not mention the number of times this crime has halted my development but it was sent by an unpleasant fly stuck behind the poster of Europe and confused about the season his treason is apparent in the midnight quiet only lazy sleepless wanderers are out and only medicated typists are in while the rest sink and swim in sunny dreams with eyes closed never exposed to that sort of rawness the primary headache is a reasonable sort though the second kind you’ll find is caused by something much worse according to the website you’ll frighten your night full of worry if you look into the tumors and rumors of muchworse that could be causing the trauma so just get on over it and sleep it off when you’re able make yourself a table and set it up right there’s a clear chance it might be better tomorrow so why not see what gives

No comments: