Thursday, April 26, 2012

justwrite 26 april

If you knew me you’d know I was perfect for this position I have a predilection for being right and this is one of those times insert name of choice here is the right place for me and there are many reasons why which I will tell you in multiple formats here’s a resume here’s a block display and here’s the chart that happens when I type into your form beyond the norm this setup could be just you and me and a gainful sort of employment sent from my fingers to your ears and eyes no surprise here it’s just clearly a good fit you know what I mean well you will and until that happens here are my awards looking for my rewards and just ones too like desserts like sweets and the unique background I have uniquely qualifies me to wallow in self-congratulation at my gathering of such information as ought to interest you it’s a lifetime stew of ingredients which adds expedience to your reading I’ll imagine just standing over here a little to the left as I’m looking over your shoulder as you press the down arrow key as you flip past the top sheet those three-hole-punched pages the variety of stages on which I’ve cast my character to play to throw lots to dance and trot and sing arias which is unlikely but I’m willing to learn I’m a quick study and a motivated learner although we’re already set and match the point is still forthcoming the wonder is at the delay as the documents are all uploaded and the staples all are squared beware the overwhelming optimism someone says and I smile back knowing and benevolent and also quite possibly wrong but here we go again extend the hand and shake

No comments: