Tuesday, April 3, 2012

justwrite 3 april

No cheating here those cups are emptied and all the scores poured out all the droughts have run dry and I’ve eaten biscuits just delicious enough to get the work done we’re sunny and we’re awake but the mistakes come in circles rehearsed and what’s worse there’s no direction here the steering is clearing a roundabout but the cherry juice bout has been lost we’ve tossed in our lots and been caught parking I’m embarking upon a conclusion though it’s early yet there’s a second bet that’s about to be lost and crossed twice with needles stuck in eyes like hearts ready to depart for the last three-hundreth of a mile I’d styled my route much more neatly than it turned out I’d thought nothing of bluffing I’m toughing it out and it doesn’t matter if no one calls I’m stalling a little but the middle’s almost over soon the end will trend faster and the truck will come undone will unplow will harvest how many acres full of sunflowers and leave them on your doorstep please to sort these out please to manage doubt and to juggle all the alarm clocks that’s seven hours to go and the yogurt’s already waiting let’s keep dating the calendar exclusively I say to me and can’t help but agree with that plan just scandalous but what can you do when it’s a simple equation and the table’s on a mountain with just seating for one as the clouds come undone and the sun looks away

No comments: