Friday, April 20, 2012

justwrite 20 april

If I had known how late it would be now when I started then I would have made a prediction would have caused eviction to be tossed out on its own head instead like a salad crooning accidental ballads I am tired of firing off cannons and receiving no boom there’s a swoon somewhere in the distance and the flatness I’ve been running over has hardly been a field of clover but let me tell you this I can read magazines too and the feeling that you can do this is pressed within the pages the jargon all the rages we have come by this honestly and also these pounds I’m around that number too and the truth is hard to cross over the bridge is easy to pass under but if I could only sleep and if I could manage to keep these secrets tight and warm I’d realize they were blank I’d open up the tank and look at my reflection tossed back at me in droplets jigsawed apart in tired angles we are confused you say and I point out how I’ve given my style elsewhere and that I am draining toward night you don’t take these excuses which is to your credit but I hardly regret it and would rather say something than hum without sound there’s a resounding amount of echo hear I said you said she said

No comments: